- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures more or less low-top from arch
- Rearfoot GEL padding System: Attenuates shock throughout impact part and permits for a swish transition to midstance.
- SpEVA Midsole Material: Improves heal characteristics and reduces midsole breakdown.
- DuoMax Support System: A twin density midsole system positioned to reinforce support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Trusstic System Technology: Reduces the load of the only unit whereas holding the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs give uphill and downhill traction on all kinds of tract.
- Asics Gel Kahana 8 is able to provide great impact ability to survive for a long time.
- Weight: 11.9 oz. per shoe.
- Durable synthetic overlays provide targeted support.
- Differential: 10 mm
- Neutral to over pronation.
- Textile lining.
- Dual density midsole system helps you enhance support and stability.
Asics Gel-Kahana 8 Trail Running shoe
Asics Gel-Kahana 8 Trail Runner
Asics Gel-Kahana 8 is a little step towards more stable path shoes however retains a feel of a road shoe. After spending lots of money on running shoes. That was under $100 and could be found in an average sporting. Shoes seem to be made for wider feet. There’s a removable quality inner sole, thick plain-woven laces are not too long. Keep tied while not having to Double knot the tread is aggressive and does a good job.
Providing protection over small while going downhill with more force on the foot. The entire foot remains comfortably sunken into the shoe and doesn’t slip. The tongue is thick enough, so you don’t feel the laces across the top of your foot; this shoe runs somewhat narrow in the toe box. Runners run 8-10 miles per day. After about one mile into the run, you will not notice it though.
You will find
Maybe there was a very short break in period. I particularly felt the spring within the toes once pushing off. The fact that they’re a lot of stable than the common path shoe very helped on the technical elements of the path.
When I wasn’t trying and hit many rocks or roots the incorrect approach. I want they completely unbroken Maine from injuring my articulation plane a minimum of slightly. The traction on more slick surfaces seemed a little better than any regular running shoes. however, I do not trail shoe expert. All and all if you are a road runner looking to get on the trails and needs a shoe that can handle. I HIGHLY recommend the Asics Gel-Kahana 8A fantastically designed shoe that has durable construction & a solid feel to that.DuoMax Support System: A twin density midsole system positioned to reinforce support and stability, positioned sport specifically.